Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Recipe for Stress

Exercise:
None

Well, for starters, I didn't run this morning because I woke up with no water. I go to fill up the coffee carafe and once I turned on the water......nothing came out. UGH! They are building lots of new houses out here and I have a feeling it had something to do with that. Anyway, I can't run and not take a shower. No way! That's just gross. So run I did not.

I guess that was a good thing. I was not feeling well anyway. Bobby was so stressed out yesterday evening. And that gets me stressed out when he is worried. We are coming down to the wire once he goes to WOC school. We have NO clue if he'll stay here after school is over. So we have to find a way of getting rid of this house. But we don't know how...in the time allotted. And, worse, we have been so tight with money. Yeah, part of it is our faults. Buying a cup of unnecessary crap. Then let's add 2 cups of gas money. A cup of Boy Scouts. A cup of military clothing. A teaspoon of baby odds and ends. And, finally, dashes of truck and house maintenance. Bake that for a year and you get a recipe for stress cake.

Oh...and don't forget to sprinkle restaurant and entertainment expenses on after stress cake cools.

No comments: