Thursday, May 11, 2006

Give Me The Creepies!

Exercise:
None

Just changed my plan out of the blue. Decided I'd take today as a rest day because we aren't going camping until Saturday morning. It might change again. Who knows?

Now on to better and creepier things. Okay, I got this freaking surprise this morning. I had been sitting on the couch....posting...go figure. I got up to put a box fan in the window. (It was nice this morning.) Anyway, as I was walking into the kithen, I felt something crawliing on the back of my leg. I wipe "it" off and what falls to the floor???????????? It was the most gigantic, HUGE, enormous looking roach I'd ever seen!!!! We don't even have roaches. Where in the hell did this thing come from? We don't know. It might not have been a roach....it was just shaped like one and was brownish-black and about the length of my middle finger. I'm sure you are all now looking at your middle finger, aren't you??? Don't deny it. The only thing I do know is....it's been rainy and it must have come out of hiding because of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you got me! LOL!