Thursday, May 25, 2006

Out Of School

Exercise:
7.02 miles=62 minutes, 0-2 incline, 6.5-8mph

Hmm? What is there to talk about? Well, today is the boys' last day of school. It will be a half day. I'll take them for their annual out-of-school ice cream cone and annual out-of-school trip to Chuck E. Cheese to play the games. I don't know how I'm going to pull it off since we have Lauren now. It will be her nap time when they get out of school. Hmm? Maybe I'll have Bobby take them instead and I stay home with Lauren. That's if Lauren is still asleep. I might put her down early for her nap. We'll see.

Lauren is now able to sort of cruise around the furniture while standing. It is slow and not so noticeable.

Not so much happening. Same old, same old.

I might have more to talk about later................

No comments: