Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just Another Hump Day.

Exercise"
0 miles

Couldn't do it. Just couldn't. My hamstrings are so tight. Just walking is a pain...literally. I started jogging on the treadmill....but it was torture. I knew today wasn't going to be a "good" day for that. I know I should rest my legs after a 10 miler...but I already took all my rest days. That's what I get for taking Monday off. I shouldn't have.

The boys had sooooo much fun yesterday. They swam. They played. They did everything. Boys and Girls Club....awesome choice. They went back today. Matthew's only gripe....they don't give "seconds" during lunch and breakfast. Oh, please! So I told him to take a snack if he was starving. He didn't. Dork.

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. Bobby asks what I want to do tomorrow. Nothing. We don't have the funds...well, we will, but it's already spent for bills. We have to save.....that includes our anniversary. Maybe we can go to the movies. The boys will be at the "club" so we might go see the DaVinci Code or something. I don't know. We just don't have the money. At least he's home for it. He's usually somewhere where the government takes him and it's usually our anniversary or my birthday.

Right now, I wait for Bobby to get ready so we can go and pick up his uniform. It kind of sucks to be able to not get up and go wherever I want and not worry if I'm wasting gas or money. And driving on post drives me insane because it sucks up a good $5-$10.

No comments: