Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Da Bears!

Exercise:
10.06 miles=82 minutes, 0 incline, 7-7.7mph (I started off on the "right" foot but by the end of the run....my legs were large pieces of lead and my legs felt like they would break.)

Matthew is now a Bear Cub which means I need to go and buy his hat and book and we can start on his Bear badge. He's looking forward to this. (I have to get Eric's green belt too.)

Well, last night was a bit hectic. Bobby and I drove in both vehicles. We all got to the school and sat down. We were a bit early but that was okay....lots of people milling about. By the time the "official" pack meeting started, Bobby had to drive Eric to his Scout meeting. Bobby made it back just in time for the "cross-over" ceremony. LOL! That was a bit rushed but then this pack is enormous. Poor Andy (the cub master) was trying to "do his best" to get everyone crossed over so we could eat cake and go home. Yeah, I had 3 pieces...but they were so friggin' small. I forgot to add that before the actual "crossover" ceremony, they had achievement awards. Even though Eric is no longer a "cub", he still recieved a LOT of awards he didn't get while as a Webelo. He got those taken care of. And Matthew, my gosh, got so many!!!! (A lady sittin' behind us made the comment, "Matthew M***** sure did a lot this passed month. Did you count his awards?") Bobby and I giggled quietly. They gave all the awards in ziploc bags at once but on the awards agenda sheet that was passed out, all you saw was Matthew M***** written in almost all the slots. LOL! He was pretty darn proud of himself.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just had to tell you I have sat here for a good 2 minutes trying to figure out what M***** meant. Yeah, I left the blonde nice and easy on tooooooo long.