Monday, May 08, 2006

Where Have I Been??

Exercse:
Saturday~none
Sunday~10.01 miles,7mph-8mph, 0 incline, 80 minutes
Monday~5.50 miles,4mph-7mph, 0-10 incline, 60 minutes

Friday afternoon~
Let's just say...Breanne did the ultimate! Like I have said before, we live in the city limits but on the outskirts. So we sort of live in the country too. Anyway, our neighbors, we recently discovered, have baby bunnies under their house. Yes, baby bunnies. Let me tell you how Breanne did the ultimate....................

As I was walking through my kitchen into the hallway, I hear Breanne tell Brett to "look what I got". I want to know what she got. As she turns around when I call her name, I see a "foot" hanging out of her shirt. Now at first I thought it was a kitten. I tell her to take it out of her shirt. She just stands there looking at me. I tell her again. And again, she just gives me the look that says "F. U. B****". I start getting angry. So I grab her, and pull out the "kitten". Lo and behold, a 6-8 week old baby bunnie. GREAT! Just GREAT! I tell her to put it back. And she just stands there. I then bust her butt. She moves. Hallelujah! We go outside. She takes the bunnie and throws it down over the porch!!!! ARGH! The poor baby. I run down the steps and check it out. It just looks at me with fear. The poor baby. I grab Breanne and tell her to PUT IT BACK where she got it. As she moves toward the neighbors house, I notice the "skirting" of this said neighbors house. ARGH! I'm seeing red I tell you. The "skirting" (we live in a mobile home community) is torn away from the house. Torn away!!! I'm freaking out. This 4 year old tore away the skirting to get this said bunnie. I think I'm going to swoon from so much anger. I then give her the bunnie and tell her to put it back. She does it grudgingly. I then do my best to put the skirting back but my hands are shaking. UGH! I give up for now. Our neighbor was at work so I knew I had time to fix it. I turn around and I see the little "twerp" run into the house. I then proceed with the chase. She was MINE! I find her in the boys room. She knew it was coming. She got the spanking she so knowingly deserved. Then was put in the corner for a few hours. Actually until I was able to fix the skirting well enough for the neighbor to not notice. UGH! I couldn't believe she did that. From that point on, she was the perfect "angel". Yeah, right.

Later that evening, we took the kids to Cici's. Then went to the school carnival. The carnival was nice. I just wish they had spread the activities out. The lunchroom was over crowded. They had stuff outside too....but could have put more of it outside. But in the end, everyone got something.

Saturday~
I didn't run. I couldn't. I was just tired. Stressed? Maybe. It was a rough Friday. LOL! Took Breanne and Eric with me to the commissary. Why would I do that? I didn't think Bobby could handle the "angel". LOL! Well, I thought Eric would help me watch her. Heck no! That was too much to ask for. He was encouraging her. I could have killed him. The ding-dong. After the commissary, I spent most of the day washing clothes. Bobby took Brett and Breanne "home". That was a long evening for Bobby. I felt so sorry for him. He had so much he had to do to get things ready to turn back into the Army. I did wash some stuff for him. I hope we got them clean enough for the Army to take back. Cat hair....BAD! So I was pretty busy and wasn't able to write. Sorry!

Sunday~
Yeah! Scarborough Faire was great. This time my sister and her hubbito came along. It wasn't as hot as last year. Thank the Heavens. Last year, I got so burned, I was miserable for days. But this time, it was cool in the morning and took a long while for the sun to warm it up. It was Lauren's first time, officially, to go with us. Last year, I was pregnant with her and didn't know it. We saw Don Juan and Miguel and the London Broil show. We did see a joust but wasn't all that to me. Maybe because we were standing too far away. There was a show that had a man playing "bells". It was weird but yet awesome. It was like the Phantom of the Opera. The piano had bells sitting above it. I wish I had a link for that. There was food beyond belief. I myself had a chicken sandwich, fryed ice cream, a waffle cone, a HUGE pretzel, a Diet Pepsi, and some of the King's nuts (LOL! Just roasted pecans and almonds with vanilla and cinnamon). Yes, the day was spent all day there. We left at 7:30 am and didn't get home until almost 7:30pm. Poor Daisy! Had to stay inside holding "it" for 12 hours. Can you believe not one "accident"? Not a ONE! We had her "locked" up in the kitchen. The area that separates the kitchen from the living room was blocked off by boxes and things that we could move. It kept her in there.

Now as for today~
Well, it started off fine....then I got invaded with ANTS! UGH! And what is worse they invaded the baby bag that was on the couch! Yes, the baby bag. One of the sippy cups (I forgot to put the valve in it), leaked inside. Well, some pesky ant called all his friends over for a party and took it over. I am freaking out. Luckily, my couch has a "cover" and I took that off and through it in the washing machine. Heh-heh-heh, die ANTS die! Then I grabbed an ant trap and put it where I could see them coming into the house. Hopefully they take the bait and kill the colony. That would be so nice! Geez, I'm scratching all over just thinking about it. And thankfully, I have a spare baby bag. So switch, I did.

Anyhow, I'm tired to just think about this past weekend.

Now I must get off of here......Lauren has invaded the living room table and is pulling everything off. Oh joy.

No comments: