Tuesday, May 09, 2006

You Want Me To Do "What"?

We just got back from the boys' physical appointments. UGH! Well, at this moment I'm hating Ft. Campbell! They have a problem with recording vaccines. I'm told the boys are missing a few. No they aren't. It seems my records and Ft. Campbell's overlaps some how. And the post we are at now doesn't have a thing since they haven't had vaccines here. Duh! So the Dr. couldn't give me their physical forms for Boy Scouts until we remedy the "vaccination situation." UGH! I will go to the school and get copies of their records. That would be way easier. They have to be current for the boys to go to school, so they must right. Right? Sooooooo......I will do that tomorrow. Geez, that's a pain. And....Eric has to go and get x-rays! I had mentioned before that the school nurse noticed a "curve" or "hump" on his back when they did scoliosis checks. Well, he does have something. We don't know for sure. This kid has seen a doctor for EVERYTHING! LOL! Geez-a-lou! The doc said it didn't look serious but it does need to be checked. UGH! Oh, he-he-he, the boys had to pee in a cup for the first time and had to disrobe to their underwear for the doc. LOL! Oh, the look of fear in their eyes. It was a hoot. And Matthew had to get his blood drawn for the first time too. That was priceless! LOL!

No comments: