Tuesday, April 11, 2006

11 mile Monday!

Exercise:
11.01 miles, 7.3mph-8mph=85.30 minutes

I did it. Thankfully Lauren slept in. Hmmm...I wonder why? Maybe because we didn't get home until 9pm last night. Waaaaay past her bedtime. She didn't get up until 8am this morning. I loved that. I got to run, shower, clean, and post a bit before she woke up. It was great. Now, it left me for more time to "whoop" some puppy butt! Naughty puppy! UGH!

My polk-a-dot carpet is hilarious. The "polk-a-dots" are actually the clean areas I scrubbed from where she peed! It's embarrassing. I didn't realize how dirty my carpet was until I "clean" it. I guess I should rent a steam cleaner but I don't think it would actually clean this carpet...just make it worse. Yep, it's time to get rid of this "nasty" thing and buy some new. But we'll wait till a certain puppy is trained. Of course!

It's 2:19pm and Lauren is still asleep. I think she is making up for her late night. She went down at 10:30am. I thought this would be a power nap. Nope! Which is fine with me...got a couple loads of laundry to wash and fold.

No comments: