Friday, April 14, 2006

Chew Toy??

Exercise:
60 minutes, 6.5mph-8mph=7.01 miles

It's been a busy morning. First, Eric had a psychiatrist appointment. We found out that he lost another 5 pounds! I'm not joking! He has lost over 30 lbs since he started Concerta. Second, I then proceeded to WalMart. I would have went to the commissary but I didn't want to deal with the crowds. They are having a mega sale of some sort and I just wasn't in the mood to deal with it. So to WalMart we go. Got a few things. Then came home fast. Lauren was getting grumpy. Thank God I didn't go to the commissary........

Get home. Take the dog out of the kennel. Take her outside to pee. No big deal. Same old, same old. Well, as I come back inside, there is Lauren on the floor chewing on a puppy "chew toy". My gosh! She keeps going to the "doggie box" and grabbing the rope type/tug toys. Evidently, she likes these! A LOT! Now she is "chewing" on the puppy's leash (formerly Heidi's). She throws a hissy fit if I try to take them from her. And the funny thing is.....Daisy prefers Lauren's "chew toys". UGH! So now the question is........Should I buy Lauren a "chew toy" of her own? LOL!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG! Go dip that baby in bleach and then by her a chew toy of her own! Yes I would if it will keep her off the dog ones. This is the same dog who eats it's own poop right?

My grandmother is sort of senile and sends the kids dog chew toys all the time. She goes to Dollar General and gets the fuzzy ones, I doubt she realizes they are dog toys. When they were babies it was sort of funny because they liked them but I would hide them before company came over....lol.

Unknown said...

LOL! Umm....she's moved on from her own to "kitty-kat hors d'oeuvres. But thankfully, that can be remedied....baby gates!!