Thursday, April 06, 2006

New.

I did it. I made the step. I'm not taking Daisy to the "old" clinic. I couldn't handle that type of mental abuse to myself. A new puppy. A new clinic. It might be more expensive. It might not. Either way....new memories, new place. I made the appointment for tomorrow. A new day.

I know I go on and on about Heidi. I've lost plenty of pets but she is probably the hardest for me to let go of. Maybe it's because, she wasn't old and didn't die of "natural causes". Maybe it's because we had to make the decision to end her life. Maybe it's because she was so young. So many "maybe's".............this is so new to me.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aztec Pet Hospital in HH is the best I have found and they are MUCH cheaper than any other in the area. Cheap but still a nice looking clinic and a great vet. They don't charge that $30 fee just to walk in the door if you are coming in for shots. They are right by Dairy Queen and the Chevron, near the old airport but opposite side of the road.

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! I just called and they are cheaper ($15 cheaper) than the clinic I called this morning and they have walk-ins! Woo-hoo!