Saturday, April 08, 2006

Girls' Night Out!

Yeeeee-hawwww!

Lauren and me, me and Lauren. All by our lonesome. For tonight only.

Tonight, the "boys" are heading out for a lock-in at the local special events center for the Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts. Matthew (the Wolf) will get to camp out with his dad and older brother with the Boy Scouts but will get to eat dinner, watch a movie with popcorn, and eat breakfast with the other cubbers. Eric (the Webelo 2) will have to work with the Boy Scouts to earn his Arrow of Light badge. So he gets to help set-up, eat dinner, make popcorn, watch the movie (possibly), and eat breakfast with the rest of the Scouts. So I don't know how much work before play he has to do. But in the end....they get to camp outside. LOL! The best part, of course.

As for Lauren and I, the same routine. But, in the end....peace and quiet. Well, as much quiet I can get from squalling puppy at night. Thankfully, my beloved fan blocks out much of the howling. Don't have to worry about cooking or as a matter of fact that it's CiCi's Pizza night. I might do good on the Saturday morning weigh-in.

No comments: