Saturday, April 22, 2006

Never Piss-Off a Cat!

Daisy~she yips and yaps. She pounces and giddy-yaps around the feline of interest. She barks her most frighteningly way. She growls. More barking. She hops and pounces. Still no reaction from the feline of interest. She only wants to play.

Ben~14 years old. Grey. My biggest cat that I have. Over 20lbs. Looks like a jaguar. I swear. He doesn't like dogs. Of ANY kind or age. He lived through Heidi's shinanigans for 5 years. He thinks this "ONE" is nothing. Not too hard to handle.

"So this black furball wants to take me on, huh?", he says to himself. "Well, she must be stupid. Or she must be a stupid dog. What a stupid, idiotic furball, you are."

Daisy~"Come on you old man! You're so fat. I'm the new dog on campus and I'm gonna kick some feline boo-tay!"

Ben~"Whatever, you stupid dog! Take me on. I DARE you!"

Well, let's just say....the moment got heated. Next thing you know, there's a hiss, a pop-pop-pop (pads of declawed cat paws hitting face of young pup), then the most horrific YOWL! Puppy runs into living room, out of kitchen. Cowering. Quivering. Tail between legs. Then a large, grey cat saunters into living room behind puppy. Stalking. Ears back. Tail and back hairs on end. Stalking the puppy. The puppy runs to couch. She's cornered. Cowering. Quivering. Scared s***less. The cat reaches the puppy. He stares her down. Then.........he pounces on top of her and beats the crap out of her. *I then had to pull Ben off of her so he wouldn't eat Daisy alive.*

Ben~"Take that, you stupid dog. Cat's rule...dog's are fools. Remember that when you want to piss me off!"

And that my friends is the story. Don't ever, ever piss-off a cat...................

The End.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought Ben had it in him, but thats way too funny....lol
Apache is the only one who can beat Ben up.

Anonymous said...

Poor Daisy! The same sort of thing happened between our 3 month old puppy and my 11 year old cat.