Saturday, April 29, 2006

Why I love HEB!

Who in their right mind would sit down and blog their praises of a freaking grocery chain? Evidently, I will. This place has EVERYTHING. I mean EVERYTHING. Why I chose today to mention this? Because today, of all days, while shopping and having to pick up WIC, I discovered the bread that I have to travel 2 hours away for was found today in their frozen section. I found Ezekiel bread. I love this stuff. It's the bread that was made in the bible...hence the name Ezekiel. I literally was jumping for joy in the store. I'm sure the people down from me were freaking out that a grown woman was shrieking out of sheer delight. Now that is not the only reason why I'm praising this store. If you can't find it...go to HEB. They carry things that you wouldn't normally find or have to shop online for. Today, I also found the NO PUDGE brownie mix. This I had to buy online. I was just walking down the baking section, after picking up my evaporated milk that is on my WIC voucher, and this stuff just jumped out at me. Again, I'm jumping up and down for joy. My God, will wonders never cease. I'm thinking one day, I might just freak out the staff at HEB and spend hours upon hours just walking the aisles to see what else they have that I've been hoping to buy or try or haven't been able to find. LOL! Wouldn't that be fun.

No comments: