Thursday, April 27, 2006

No Pain, No Gain

Exercise:
2 miles (I don't know why. I just didn't, yet again, have the gumption to get on the treadmill and run. I don't know if I'm burned out or just...I don't know. So we walked at the park.)

Well, I didn't run. Obviously. Instead, I took Lauren, Daisy and myself to the park and I thought I would walk a few miles. Uh-uh. First....stupid dog wouldn't walk on a leash. I got tired of dragging her 16lbs of fur behind me and decided to put her in the bottom of the stroller. It was bad enough that I had to push the stroller with a 16lb baby in the front. So here I am pushing 32lbs ++++. So, off we go. Dang weather. Yesterday wouldn't have been so bad but it was misty. So I decided not to. Didn't want my daughter to get a cold or pneumonia or something. So we go today. It's cold. Brrr! Cold front came through. So I made sure she was bundled up nice and warm. It wasn't so bad until we turned toward the north.....the wind was even colder. UGH! I made it around the park twice and said "forget this". Lauren was miserable and the dog...well, she was having the time of her lazy life lying at the bottom of the cushioned stroller. Oh, and the passerby's, they thought it was all cute....while I thought it was annoying that a perfectly good German Shepherd with 4 FEET could walk herself. Stupid dog.

LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I can imagine your frustration but that does sound too cute!!!

Thanx for making me laugh this morning!