Sunday, April 23, 2006

She Screams For Ice Cream

Exercise:
64 minutes, 7mph-8mph, 0 incline=8.23 miles

Oh, we did bad yesterday. As I said in my last post, we went to Fuddruckers for lunch. Well, we went to a Chinese buffet instead of Mexican for dinner. Okay. Well, to top off the evening we went to an ice cream shop. Not just any ice cream shop but the most delectable of them all......Maggie Moos. Oh, I love that place! I had this thing called the Toffee Plunge Slide. Bobby had the Caramel Fudge Swirlpool. Oh, YUMMO! Oh, it was a bad day indeed. God knows how many calories I ate that day. But I'd do anything for that taste of heaven.

But as we were at the ice cream shop, I was paying for our purchases, Bobby decides to give Lauren a little taste. That was all she wrote. She would grunt, scream, wiggle, kick, do anything for us to give her ONE MORE BITE! And we had to give in to her tantrums for the place was packed with kids going to the PROM! (Why they chose to go to an ice cream place all decked out before the prom...I don't know. I wouldn't risk getting "messy") So we indulged the little pint sized hellion to keep order in the place. LOL! Oh, yes. Yes, my daughter has inherited my sweet tooth. And as her mother, I'm proud! LOL! It was quite funny, really. To have to indulge her in her ice cream fantasies. To see the joy wash over her face as the creamy goodness touched her lips.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Today, Eric gave her one of those "iced" animal crackers and she wanted MORE! LOL!

I can't give her any more ice cream though. We knew better. She isn't supposed to have milk products until she is 1 but we didn't know one taste would become more. LOL! This morning she had diarrhea. UGH! Well, we learned that lesson quick.

Sarah said...

Oh I wish Hope would eat something solid! She won't touch any of it though. Not rice cereal or baby food...nothing! Nothing but the booby for her! She is darn near 16 pounds and huge and I swear I spend all day feeding her!