Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A poopy puppy pooper eater?

Yeah, that is what she is. Nasty puppy. Heidi never did that, that I can recall. And I'm sure Bobby'll remind me if she did. I can't remember Heidi even getting into the cat litter and having an hors d'oeuvre or two. But back to Daisy.....she eats her OWN poop. HER OWN!!!! It's sick. Just sick.

She squats, poops, and turns around for another go 'round. Is it better the second time? Now that I know this.....no puppy kisses for a while. Just sick. Sick, sick, sick...........Yuck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief Sheree--that is just plain GROSS!

Anonymous said...

Eeeewwwww!!! That is nasty.

Sarah said...

My Daisy ate Pumpkins litter. I had a baby gate up to the laundry room where I kept the box but on days I forgot Daisy would come out of there licking litter off her lips. I wouldn't put it pass Daisy to eat her own poo but I have never seen her do it. Hey, it's less poop to scoop!

Anonymous said...

Now sheree....you of all people know that many puppies eat their own poop!!! Geez you are slackin....hehe j/k (wendi)