Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Knock On Wood

Exercise:
60 minutes, 6mph-8mph, 0-3 inclines=7 miles

Knock, knock!

Anybody home?

Nope.
*******************************************************************
I'm thankful that so far none of my kids have been terribly sick that I have to go to the ER or make appointments that leave me exhausted.
*******************************************************************
Last night, now that was exhaustiing. Eric's Boy Scout meeting. My God! I compained about Cub Scouts??? What was I thinking??? It starts at 7pm and doesn't end until almost 9pm. That is past my bed time. Really! I barely make it to 8:30pm before I slowly start drifting off watching TV. But last night.....I thought it would never end. And to top off my evening, I had to pay an ungodly amount of money for his registration (not tooooooo bad), his camping fees (not tooooooo bad) and his summer camp registration (that was the bad money!) UGH! Then I had to whip out my last $10 dollars (okay, I took it out of Lauren's stash) to pay for Eric's part of the bill for food this weekend for a small camp trip. (I now owe Lauren $20.) All paid and now we are broke until next pay day.....LOL! Now all I have left to do is get Eric an appointment for a physical so he can go to that blasted summer camp thing that I've already paid for.

I get home finally and Lauren gets her second wind. That took about 30 minutes to calm her down and put her to sleep. So we didn't hit the hay until after 9:30pm, I think. I just know I'm not doing that again next week. It's Bobby's turn. And I found out on May 15th, I have to lead Matthew's den because their leader is going out of town.....(her husband is coming home on mid-tour).....so I'm left to do it. No problem. I like doing it. I wonder what I'll think of to do. I guess I'd better start thinking about it.
**********************************************************************
Did you know it got to 100 degrees yesterday? And today it will get just that HOT again. Oh joy. I don't mind hot weather but I like to be gradually eased into it. Not go from nice and breezy to hot and stale from one day to the next. Not right I tell ya. It's just not right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the weather...it's been the same way here. It hasn't quite hit 100 yet, but it was close. What happened to the springtime weather we all love so much?