Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stop, Drop, and.....Cry??

Okay, not even a week after Lauren finally learns to crawl, (and I must say she has turned up the gas in the aspect that she can get from A to B in less than 60 seconds! LOL!), she has finally started pulling herself up. First it was just only up to her knees. That was bad enough. But, OH NO!, she has now made it to her feet! And it's awful. She pulled herself up to her feet in the kitchen...fell on her well LUVed butt...and, at first, it was shock then that eventually turned into a cry. Not any cry...but a scream! UGH! My ears ring at the thought. You'd think if it hurt so bad she would stop trying over and over and over again. But I know...it's a milestone. So she keeps trying, falls on her butt, cries...and starts all over again. Now the "screams" don't last as long. I'm hoping they will diminish as time goes on. But for now, I just take the quiet I have for now as she takes a late afternoon nap.........

Peace.

Oh, and when she wakes up.....she pull herself up, cries, and I go in and there is this pitiful face that is hidden behind bars...you'd think I put her in jail.

No comments: