Friday, April 07, 2006

Too busy for words.

Geez, from the time I got up and until now....12:24pm....I haven't sat down. I'm so tired. This morning I had to go and pick up Eric's Webelo's uniform, took Daisy for her shots, picked up a check from Sarah for cookies my boys are selling, went by the PX to cash a check (which I didn't do because I figured I would have to go up there again once I received another check from my Mom today or tomorrow for the same said cookies). UGH! Too much to do still. I still have to go to the store but I think I'll hold that off for tomorrow. Yep. Save myself for a nap.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome to my world. I have had 2 "babies" since December. If I'm feeding Hope then Olivia is into something. If I'm playing with Olivia then Hope seems to scence we are having fun without her and wakes up. I wake up just as exhausted as when I went to bed. But then I think one day they will all be big kids and what fun will that be!?

Anonymous said...

Dang girl! Try to slow down! I know it's hard to do but take that nap!!

Unknown said...

I did take that nap. Fell asleep watching Martha and woke up to Dr. Phil. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of your GO GO GO rubbed off on me back in 2003. Oh a poet and didn't even know it. Well I am just loopy these days bc of the upcoming wedding, work, and full time school. ACCCKKK! (wendi)