Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend and Monday

Exercise:
NONE!

No run this past weekend or today. I know I have to pull it off tomorrow. Just, well, this past weekend was Easter. We were at Bobby's parents and ate like kings. I don't run there..but used to. Lauren doesn't go by routine there and never sleeps well. She'll wake at least 1-2 times per night there even though I put her to sleep late. And she NEVER takes naps. We try to put her down but she only takes what I call "power" naps and there is always to much commotion going on that she can't settle down to rest. So my rest is pretty much shot to "hell" too. So I'm too tired to get up and run while I'm there...or to even walk. I eat something awful there...so I have to "detox" the rest of this week to purge the bad food out. So it's usually lots of fruit and vegetables and very likely no meat or bread. I've already swelled up from all the bad food and have to drink tons of water to purge the "water" weight too. UGH! But that is okay. Expected it from the beginning.

There wasn't really anything to overly exciting this Easter. Took Lauren to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny. That took a long time. The line wasn't too long but we had to wait for the Bunny to show up....it was about 10 minutes late and then the photographer wasn't around and we had to wait for her. So it was almost a 30 minute wait for just that....then another 30 minutes, I guess, in line. Thankfully she didn't cry...but she did give the Easter Bunny a strange look. LOL!

Lauren is definitely crawling now. We had to buy some baby gates to keep her out of the cat litter and hallway. We might have to buy a larger gate to keep her out of the kitchen...away from cat food and dog food. Right now, she is more interested in "chasing" the cats and Daisy.

Tonight, Eric has Boy Scouts and that alone is stressing me out. We are already spending wayyyyyyy toooooooo much money. UGH! But what I have to do for my children, I will have to do. Hopefully this is the last load of money I have to shell out. I have to pay for registration, summer camp, this weekend's camp, and God knows what else.

Oh, and the high today will be.............101 F degrees. Isn't that insane? It's still legitimately Spring for God's sake.

No comments: