Sunday, April 09, 2006

Great! NOT!

Exercise:
3.45 miles, 6mph-8mph=30 minutes

Well, I overslept. Not good. So I felt rushed this morning and I didn't get to do my whole entire run. Lauren woke up a little too early and, then right after I get her out of bed, the phone rings. Bobby called to inform me that the boys needed their uniforms. Great. I'm dripping with sweat and Lauren is wailing with hunger. What do I do? Bobby has to come and get their stuff...there is just no way I can take it to them.

I've taken a quick shower, Bobby picked up their stuff, and I've fed Lauren. Now....I lock up the puppy in the kennel, put Lauren in her car seat and head out to the Cub Scout-O-Rama. It's 8am. Eric is helping the Boy Scouts and Bobby is helping the Asst. Pack Leader and Matt....he's running a-muck. It's 9am. The Webelos start our pack's booth. We are making "slime". Great. While Eric is doing that, I go to the other cubbers booths. Bobby went home and Matthew, again, is running a-muck. It's 11am. Matthew's den's turn to run the booth. Great. Well, Matthew is in his element. He loved answering questions and showing people how to make "slime". Eric's turn to run a-muck. It's noon. GREAT! I'm starving. We can leave now. Wait! Where'd Matthew go? I found Eric. Just GREAT! Matthew's run a-muck!

It's 1pm.....we went to CiCi's for lunch.

No comments: