Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hump day.

Exercise:
40 minutes, 7.5mph-8mph=5.2 miles
30 minutes, 4mph-6.5mph=2.5 miles

It's Wednesday. Hump day. Another day.

Yesterday, I bought Eric's Boy Scout stuff that I knew I should get. I hope I didn't forget anything. I'm sure there will be more things that I need to do for him. They are having a summer camp and he definitely wants to go. But it's $175 that I have to shell out of my pocket. We can afford it but it's just a lot of chump change for a week of camping. But in the end.....Eric would have soooo much fun. That is what is most important.

Bobby is taking his test today. Something he has to do before he goes to Warrant Officer Candidate School in June. I know he'll pass. He is such a worry wart. He always passes with flying colors when he takes his important tests. He studied last night and this morning. This test was at 7:30am this morning.

Lauren is still ASLEEP! It's almost 8am now and she was put down at 7:30pm last night. This is unusual for her. I think she is going through a growth spurt. Yesterday, she took lots of "mini" naps during the morning and took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. Very unusual for her. Oooops, I hear her now. The Princess has awakened...........................

Today's agenda: Pick up Lauren's pictures from Sears and cash a nice $100 rebate check we got from Hewlett-Packard for my computer. Still waiting on the rebates for Bobby's computer and from Circuit City.

Out!

No comments: