Friday, April 07, 2006

Pinch me!

First! Exercise:
7.13 miles, 7mph-8mph=60 minutes

Now! Pinch me! Why? Why not? I'll just pinch you back. Ask Lauren. Why you ask? Because while breastfeeding, she has this odd habit of taking her free hand and pinching the loose skin on my arm that cradles her head. And it HURTS! After a month of this, I decided this had to stop. I have small little bruises and nail marks from that itty-bitty hand of hers. Did you realize that a centimeter piece of skin pressed between her forefinger and thumb and squeezed tightly by the knives we call her fingernails make bruises? They do. I have little records of them up and down my bicep. So how do I stop this phenomenom? I pinch her back. Now she knows how I feel.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope pinches my boobs. It HURTS. Jeremy had a ding-dong moment and asked who had given me all those hickies! They are bruises! Heaven help us when they get TEETH!

Sarah said...

Oh and my neighbors baby pinches her arms too. SHe isn't nursing but she carries the baby in a carrier. She has no fat on her body at all except for her "wings" on her arms and that is where the baby digs in! SHe has bruises up and down her arms from the baby pinching her while in the carrier! LOL!