Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Arachnaphobia

Exercise:
60 minutes, 6mph-8mph, 0-3 level incline=7.02 miles

Spiders. Don't like them...never will. Death to all, I say. Scary little creatures. Well, this morning, I was visited not by one but three in the shower. UGH! We have a separate shower from our bath. As I opened the shower door, there they were. Those filthy little black, eight-legged beasts were creating their nasty web for me to walk in. UGH! I, of course, screamed frighteningly. I turned on the water...HOT...to wash them down with. They wouldn't go down the drain. Just swirled around it. Now, I'm freaking out because I'm dripping with sweat and I have to take a shower. Without touching them, I try to "push" them down the drain but they held on fast. Those nasty creatures wouldn't DIE! So I started spraying them with shower cleaner. There must be some sort of toxins in there that if swallowed by a human can harm a human can also harm or kill an arachnid. It worked! DIE you EVIL beasts..........

I win.

And a glorious shower it was................

No comments: