Friday, April 21, 2006

Frustrations Galore

Exercise:
60 minutes, 4mph-8mph, 0-3 incline=6.65 miles

I'm just tired. Daisy and Lauren are wearing me thin. As soon as I deal with one, the other needs me for something. And every hour, on the hour, I have to take Daisy outside to do her "duty". If I'm not wiping up Lauren "yak" off the floor, it's me cleaning up pee off the carpet or mopping it off the kitchen floor. Thankfully Daisy doesn't really do a #2 in the house.....very rare. She cries if she has to go and that is my signal....but pee....well, that dog can walk and pee at the same time. LOL! Then if I'm taking a doggy toy out of Lauren's mouth...there I am taking a baby toy out of Daisy's mouth. It's constantly a hassle. I'm going nuts. It wasn't hard to deal with Heidi but then....I didn't have an infant/toddler then either. UGH! Now I need a large baby gate because Lauren is crawling into the kitchen and it's a baby dynamo in there! She can play in the water bowls, puppy food, or cat food. She has had a few bites of puppy food. Oh joy. Right now....puppy is in my room and I'm here on the computer. I don't even want to know what she is doing. If she is ruining anything....I hope it's not mine. LOL!
~~FYI-Just checked on Daisy and she has gone into our bedroom closet and is asleep. We have determined that our closet is now Daisy's "room". So now, no damage is being done at the moment. LOL!~~

I wouldn't say Bobby and I are broke but we are down to our last "nickle-and-dime" at the moment. Easter weekend, we had to buy some new "toys" and ended up upgrading our Cingular service with a Motorola Razr. Then we had to pay for Eric's Boy Scout "el crappola". I guess you could say that money is getting really tight. Just so much going on. And more money to spend.
~~Another FYI-I still have to drop off Eric's uniform and have his patches and things sewn on. UGH!~~

I need a vacation.....but can't afford one right now. But wait till Bobby gets his promotion. Heh heh, heh!!!~~as I slowly twist my maniacal mustache to severe points at the ends~~

No comments: