Sunday, April 23, 2006

Not-off-to-a-great-start-Saturday

Exercise:
NONE!

Not an off day by any means of the imagination. Let's consider this a lazy day. I get up like I usually do at 4am. I made my coffee. Let the dog out. (I let the dog out...hoo-hoohoo-hoohoo. I let the dog out...hoo-hoohoo-hoohoo!) Expressed some breast milk. Drank my coffee. Blah-blah-blah..you know the drill. Anyway, I put the treadmill down...got on...put the key on...set the program...then just pulled the key off. "Nah!", I say to myself. I just wasn't in the mood. Turned off the TV and went and took a "nap" on the bed. Got up an hour and a half later and started my day. By that time, Lauren was awake, fed her, Matthew got up, then Bobby, and then away we went. Figuratively and literally. First, we went to Jiffy Lube and got the oil changed in the Jeep. Then, we went to Lowe's to get a "thingamabob" for the fence that broke, some topsoil to fill in a hole under the house where a "creature" has obviously been digging, and I bought a small Aloe plant. Got home and took all of Lauren's out grown clothes out of the closet, then proceeded on working on the boys' room. Must get clutter junk down to a minimum. So we are Goodwilling their toys they don't play with. Most of that stuff was only played with once and then forgotten. It makes me sick to think about. I thought of having a yard sale but it'll take weeks before I decide to do it and that crap will still be in my house. So to Goodwill it will go.

And, then later my hubbito, who was mischievously convinced that we should go to Fuddruckers, loads us all into the truck and takes us there. Good grief! So there goes my calories limit for the weekend. And, I ate MEAT! Not just any meat. No, it was RED MEAT. A 1/3 lb of that crap. Not chicken by any means of the imagination. So we'll see how that goes in my digestive system tonight. Oh, and we were talking of going to Little Mexico for dinner. UGH! But how can I say "NO!" to Mexican food. El Yummo! But then....we might not go after all. I guess we'll see....................

Now, on to my son Eric. I've been constantly thinking of that little dweeb. I hope they are having a fun time! He forgot his hat and his meds (but then he'd forget to take those anyway) but in all I hope he's okay. No hat....burned head and face. I did send some sunscreen with him though. I hope he remembers to use it. Geez, I'm going to go "LOCO!" wondering what he's doing. LOL! I guess we'll find out tomorrow when we go and pick him up around lunch time. Everytime I hear my cellphone ring....I pray its not the Scouts calling me to say that they "LOST" him or that he's hurt. I never thought I'd be an overprotective mom....but I feel that is where I'm heading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4am to get up??? That is way too many hours in the day to EAT!