Friday, April 28, 2006

Glutton Affairs

Exercise:
10.02 MILES!=81 minutes, 6mph-8mph, 0-1 incline

Busy, busy, busy! I should call next week Hell Week. That is exactly what it is going to be. Starting tonight, Eric has a counseling appoinment. Tomorrow, both of the boys have a dental appointment. I think Saturday and Sunday....will be slow....in other words....NO PLANS! But then.......
  1. Monday=Boy Scouts (Eric), Ice cream party for the Wolves (Matthew)
  2. Tuesday=nothing that I can think of.
  3. Wednesday=Eric has 6th grade orientation at the middle school.
  4. Thursday=Choir concert (Eric)
  5. Friday=Field trip (Eric) and the school is having a Carnival.
  6. Saturday=Central Texas Air Show (Bobby wants to go....so I'm sure we will)
  7. Sunday=Scarborough Faire (meeting my sis and her hubbito)
  8. Monday=both boys have scout physicals

UGH! And my schedule book has yet to be filled. I know more is coming. I feel it...BIG TIME! I'm tired of just thinking about next week. When will I have time to think? To rest? To take a vacation? LOL!

Just got back from the commissary. We were in a desperate need of yogurt. Geez-a-loo! Bobby and his freaking yogurt. So off I go to the commissary and I can never walk away from there with less than a $100. Well, I did but then I didn't. I wrote the check for $100 exactly for tip money. I hate going to the store because it is mainly for me. I have to have popcorn, grapefruit, and apples. If I don't, I have nothing healthy to snack on. (And I can't buy apples and grapefruit for a month or they'd go bad before I got to them.) Then it happens....the AFFAIRS. Yes, I've had many affairs. EGADS! The leprechaun and I have had a rendezvous before. He offers me the moon, the stars, and green diamonds. Then their has been the Cap'n and I. He is probably the nicest and the most tempting of all....with his peanut butter offerings. Oh, there has been the cookie man and those 3 elfin bakers. They come to me when I need them most. Those devilish fiendly men....when I have nothing to hope for or to bargain with and then they turn me to my "whorish" ways. I'm a glutton for them, I am.

Just don't tell Bobby.....he might get jealous.

No comments: