Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The perils of eating trail mix............

Just not feeling well today. Sick! I know why too. Blast that evil Orchard Trail Mix from WalMart. Bobby opened the bag...I could have smelled it a mile away...and I had to have some. Well, that stuff is "sickeningly" sweet. Ungodly amounts of cherry flavored chocolate chips with dried fruit and cashews. I could only eat a cup (or maybe more) of it. Which is wayyyy to much by serving standards. Well, this morning, I knew something wasn't right. As time went on....my stomach just started to churn more and more. Drinking my morning coffee probably didn't help either. I think it made it worse, IMO! Ugh! Now I have a headache to go with stomach cramps.

I might have been able to do some form of exercise but I just didn't want to. I'm such a wuss!

No comments: