Friday, April 28, 2006

Munchkin

Exercise:
7 miles=3.5mph-8mph, 0-2 incline, 63 minutes

It's a little after 7:30am and Lauren is NOT awake. It has been 12 hours of sleeping bliss. But, that is not what I'm wanting to talk about. Nope, nope, nope. Today is Lauren's birthday. Or a milestone to her birthday. Today, my little "munchkin" is 7 months old. As of today, she is crawling, sitting up, and even pulling herself up to a standing position. Yep, my "munchkin" is growing up. Now, she hasn't gotten any teeth yet. Thankfully. I don't think my boobs could handle that yet. Yep, my "munchkin" is growing up.

As of this morning, I had to change my last post. I told you my week was filling up. You'll notice that Wednesday of next week, Eric has 6th grade orientation. Oh, joy. Another evening that is spent somewhere else when I'd rather be at home.....chillin'.

No comments: