Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Exercise:
70 minutes, 6mph-8mph=8.55 miles

We are already packing. Yep, yet again, we go to Bobby's parents. But it's for a holiday this time. Easter. Great. More chocolate. UGH! Another holiday that promotes the over-endulging of chocolate, in forms of bunnies, eggs, chicks, and more bunnies. Great.

Saturday, tomorrow, I would like to take Lauren to the mall and get her pictures taken with the Easter Bunny. I will have to force myself to take my daughter to the mall. Isn't that ironic? Force myself to go to the mall. It's a big, gigantic, huge, humongous, outrageously busy mall. I used to love going there when I was younger....a teenager. But now, it royally drains every ounce of carb induced molecule out of every fiber of my being. And we all know it's going to be busy with shoppers....I don't know why. It's not Christmas. But it will be. All for my daughter's first Easter picture.

I've already ran this morning. I didn't want to at all. I almost said, "Forget about it!" But NO! I have to go to the in-laws...must burn calories. I'll have 2 days off this weekend and we all know it's going to be the hard to say "NO!" to all the bad food. UGH!

Yeah, it's a Good Friday but it's going to be a Bad Saturday......................

No comments: